Download résumé as .pdf
Benjamin S. Bolton
41 Maple Ave, Newton, NH 03858
Versatile 3D artist specializing in content for games.
- Subdivision modeling / baking expertise.
- Expertise in both next-gen and mobile-spec asset creation.
- Drawing, painting, and sculpting proficiencies.
- Environment art proficiencies - lighting, FX, and composition.
- Experience working in UDK (including shader production) and Unity.
- Trained in small-group communication.
- Experience in tutoring and tutorial production.
- Experience with Agile development and project management software.
June 2012 - July 2012
Freelance asset production for Bioshock: Infinite. Created first-person and third-person assets. Also created LODs based on existing models.
September 2010 - May 2011
3D Tutor at Champlain College's game art lab. Assisted students with art projects. Provided technical assistance for UDK, Maya, Photoshop, and Crazybump.
April - August 2010
3D Artist at Champlain College's Emergent Media Center. Created accurate models and textures for numerous buildings in Burlington, VT, to be put on Google Earth.
October 2009 - April 2010
Media Researcher at Champlain College's Emergent Media Center. Created reports on trends in game production, with a focus on art pipelines. Also wrote in-house modeling and texturing tutorials.
June - December 2009
Freelance video tutorial contributor for CGtuts+. Created video tutorials about game asset production.
September 2008 - June 2009
Various freelance game art jobs.
Champlain College - Burlington, VT
Bachelor of Science in Game Art & Animation, awarded May 2013
Sanborn Regional High School - Kingston, NH
Graduated with honors, awarded June 2009